Assessed Activity 6.1 E-Portfolio


       
                    E-Portfolio


Creating a Linked

Creating a Linked in account is easy enough, just the usual registration and email verification then setting up your personal profile.
LinkedIn allows you to join work related groups  and offer your work details for those who may be searching for help in your field.
Here is my LinkedIn page.




Joining a group


A positive thing on LinkedIn is the ability to join groups to enhance your prospects of finding suitable work but to also keep contact with other like minded people.
This is the group EIT Information Technology I have asked to join and am awaiting confirmation by the group admin Michael Verhaart.




Google Sites




Creating a Google Site page is helpful as a notebook or dairy, you can keep files and tasks and update it as you like, I using this tool for a resume link, it also has a small profile about myself and my studies in the Eastern Institute of Technology. Google Sites is not as simple as Blogger, WordPress or other personal use tools online but not too difficult to get the hang of with a little exploration. I thought it would have its uses as another tool for holding data on but must always keeps in mind personal security so I wont put too much information about myself on it, such as phone numbers, address and stuff.

Here is my Google Site page.



No comments:

Post a Comment