Assessed Activity 2.3 Challenges


                       CHALLENGES

The biggest challenges I had when thinking about digital technology was actually attaining the technologies and then once I have them, how current they were, before I came to EIT I swore XP was my favourite operating system, while in EIT I was given the opportunities to access a multitude of digital technology that has since, not only increased my understanding of the use of digital technology but also the importance of the evolution digital technology is currently undergoing.
Learning new technologies can be a little daunting but as I have found , can also be just as exciting, daunting because it can be as simple as finding a new digital technology that has an easy to use and understand interface such as blogging to the more detailed software such as MYOB, and exciting because I love learning new digital technologies.





No comments:

Post a Comment