Assessed Activity 2.2 Technologies




                    TECHNOLOGIES


The most memorable learning experience I've had using technology was my favourite online virtual networking program "Secondlife", at first I new nothing of the software and its requirements but as I progressed through installing it I found there was a whole new world of understanding I needed to know just to navigate through it, there were so many options that ranged from personal preferences to debugging to modifying, as the months progressed I eventually began understanding more and more of the processes of the program and the learning never stops, just after I thought I got this, its time for the update, fixing old bugs and creating new ones, making the program supposedly a better experience but only after learning the new system.
Today now over 10 years on the amount of interface with the online networking system is enormous, I create my own builds using blended, zbrush, maya and photoshop, I create my own animations though still budget using avimator and am now creating my own audio gestures, Ive learnt alot about marketing and copyrites, a bit about business management, blogging, database, user interface and alot about fundraising project management, all these to fully appreciate the potential of Secondlife, the only subject left to get is coding as copying and pasting old code of the wiki can sometimes be a little fishy, but the learning is never ending because once I think I may be on to something, theres an update.






No comments:

Post a Comment